Saturday, August 4, 2007

Candidates: Hillary Clinton

It is my humble opinion that Hillary Clinton will get the Democratic nomination. Of the top three candidates - Obama and Edwards the other two - Clinton seems to have the most confidence, experience, and clout. And I think Clinton is that candidate that will provide that change, but not too much change, that Americans are looking for. I say again: I am not picking my favorite candidates on this blog, I am looking at the facts to predict who the candidates will be. And it is my opinion that Americans are looking for a change they can be comfortable with - not too dramatic or drastic. Just enough to test the waters and see how it goes. Sorry Ron Paul. I don't think we'll be hearing much more from you. (Now let's see if the Ron Paul police come after me again for that.)

So who is this Clinton? What gives her that slight difference? That answer, my friends, lies between her legs. That's right folks, Hillary Clinton is... a woman! And it would seem that the perfect replacement for stubborn, stupid, supper-on-the-table-by-6, masculine president we have now could be the feminine touch. We need someone that instead of using Iraq as his own personal real-world Sims game, will look at things realistically and use dialogue before force. Clinton is that person. That little bit of change that will carry her to the final head-to-head battle.

And from what I've researched about Hillary she has all the right plans for America's future. She wants safe withdrawal from Iraq now, even before her election. And if... um... when that doesn't happen it will be her priority once taking the office. She has plans for energy independence and combating global climate change. She wants government reform and accountability. She is a strong supporter of the middle class. She is pro-choice. It's all there really.

The question is: Is Clinton full of crap? And it seems to me that, of the Democratic candidates, she is the most full of crap. If you've seen Michael Moore's Sicko you know that she once was a strong supporter of universal health care and is now the second largest recipient of healh care money in the senate. Is this okay? Well not really. But it is evidence that Clinton is talking out her ass. Probably more so then we know. And it is for this reason that she is the most experienced politician. And why she will win the Democratic nomination. Cynical and true.

Chance of Nomination: 75%

3 comments:

libhom said...

I hope you are wrong. I never voted for her or her husband, and I won't in the future either. I don't vote for Republicans, even if they call themselves Democrats.

Anonymous said...

Well libhom, I would hardly call Clinton conservative. She is not my favorite candidate either but I'd take her over any of the ones that actually do call themselves Republicans. Who would be your candidate of choice? Great work on your blog by the way, I hope to keep myself reading.

Anonymous said...

Good morning

We do not agree with this year BRIT awards 2010 decision.

Please come to see our little poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/schoenheitschirurgie/fettabsaugung/index.html]fettabsaugung[/url]

Do you have a burning question we could ask all the stars at The BRIT Awards?