Saturday, August 4, 2007

My Prediction

Okay. I've done some analysis on all the major candidates. Really, just barely scartching the surface. I'll leave my in depth research to after the nominations have been made. So I thought, just for kicks I'd do an 08/09 Prediction of how the race will play out. It will most likely be completely wrong. And you can forget all about this. But it will be necessary "I Told You So" material if I should happen be right. And what could be better than that? So here it goes folks:

Democratic Presidential Nominees:

President: Hillary Clinton
Vice President: Barack Obama

Black and white. Male and female. Experienced and inexperienced. What could be better than that to represent the party of the people?

Republican Presidential Nominees:

President: Rudy Giuliani
Vice President: Mitt Romney

Crazy White Redneck: "Shit, a women and a black guy, or a divorcee and a polygamist? Fuck, I'm going with the second one."

Independent Presidential Nominees:

President: Michael Bloomberg
Vice President: It doesn't matter

It's going to happen and it's really going to throw a big 'ol wrench into things again. But luckily only for the Republicans. He may just well be the alternative Republican candidate to those who just can't push out a hanging chad for the womanizing, polygamist team as easily as the Crazy White Redneck.

Election Results

Drumroll please...

Clinton/Obama: 55%
Giuliani/Romney: 35%
Bloomberg/Damned if I know: 10%

It will be the highest total yet for the Independents as the Republicans try to pick their poison. And this time, they'll screw themselves in the process instead of the controversy Quasimodo Nader has created for the Democrats in the past. And I'll sit back and watch the votes roll in in hopes of peace in the future. For a change.

And they all lived happily ever after.

No comments: