Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Turn to Bitch

This blog is my attempt to add to the endless world of Bush blogs in cyberspace. Not only to bitch and moan but to provide comfort that there is a light at the end of this terrible, terrible tunnel known as the Bush administration. It will take place on January 20, 2009 - 1.20.09 - when our newest president will be inaugurated. AND IT WON'T BE DUBYA OR QUICKDRAW! I'll also use this as an attempt to further my own research into the current presidential candidates to eventually pick the best candidate to fix this hell hole called America. And as far as I can tell they're all better than the Decider. Even the God-apointed Republicans. I'll be posting shortly. Whenever I feel particularly pissed off. So like I said, shortly. I welcome your comments.

No comments: